We provide effective learning of the Czech language that can give you diversified opportunities in the Czech Republic and other European countries.
Czech for foreigners course have relatively long history and rich tradition, both in the Czech Republic and abroad. Besides that, the Czech exam is one of the essential conditions for granting the permanent residence status in the Czech Republic, it brings students the knowledge of Czech language and other advantages as well. One of them is the opportunity to gain high-quality and free education at public universities within the Czech Republic. The course, aim of which is to prepare participants for studying at colleges and universities in Czech as the main language of instruction, is designated primarily for school-leavers. The course is based on communicative approach of university teachers with rich experience in teaching Czech for Foreigners.
What do you get with the Czech course for foreigners?
- Visa application assistance
- Execution of the necessary documents
- Documentation express posting
- Face-to-face interview preparation
- Pre-departure orientation
- Visa extension application
- Personalised housing registration
- Best price ticket search for your trip to the Czech Republic
- Transportation upon arrival from any city in the Czech Republic to your final destination
- Assistance in getting the public transport pass
- Consulting with the best Euro trip opportunities
- Personal nostrification guidance
- Residence permit and police registration
- Healthcare assistance
- Banking assistance
- Getting a mobile phone number
- Registration to unique adaptive program
Where can you study?
Mendel University Brno
Brno University of Technology
How long will you be studying for?
Year long course
- The course runs from 1st October 2014 to 30th June 2015
- 35 weeks duration
- The lessons take place for four days a week, four hours a day
- Total of 560 hours per course
Half year course
- The course runs from 1st February 2015 to 30th June 2015
- 20 weeks duration
- The lessons take place for five days a week, four hours a day
- Total of 400 hours per course
- Coming soon